Friday, March 11, 2011

Up and Coming...Sierra Vista Landscape Designer

I'm in the process of developing my landscape design and graphic design business. Right now I'm working on my business plan and trying to come up with a business name. Who knew finding the right name could be so hard! I might post back here with some possible names in the hopes that some of you can offer your opinion.

I have a few projects I'm currently working on, like a winery in Sonoita and a high-end residence in Tucson. They are both a great deal of fun and a wonderful learning experience. I can honestly say, I love my job! I'll have to come back with updates and snippets of the design when I get further along. In the future, I'm hoping to get some more clients in my area that would like a well designed, functional yard and have a desire to use native and edible plants or attract wildlife.

No comments:

Post a Comment