Wednesday, February 11, 2009

What's been keeping me...

I've been a busy bee, or a busy butterfly. As part of my thesis, I'm creating a website for a self-guided urban wildlife tour in downtown Tucson. I've been spending all of today creating the first page for my website...it's a slow but hopefully rewarding process...I just finished making this butterfly---the two-tailed swallowtail (our state butterfly).**

And earlier today I made this cute little quail...I think the quail is my favorite bird...they are so fun to watch and listen to.
So, it feels good to be making some progress. There is still a loooong way to go, but it has to get done by April 10th...yikes! Hopefully I'll have a complete web page to share with you all in a few months. Does anyone have any fun interpretive ideas for Arizona native wildlife? :)

**I realized the butterfly's blue spots are missing...he's just not the same without them. I'll have to get on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment