Thursday, May 7, 2009

create :: love :: laugh

I may be crazy, but I have decided to start another blog as a place to share my artwork, as well as other visual work that I find inspiring. I've decided to do this for a few reasons, but mainly because I like the way art looks with a white background and I didn't want to change my style here. So, to those of you who were worried that I might not post art here anymore; don't worry...I still will. This other blog is going to be solely dedicated to art and design (including landscape architecture), instead of the menagerie you find here. I'll periodically post things I have been working on and additions to my shops. I'll also try to post works by other people when I can.

If you'd like to visit, the addie is: http://createlovelaugh.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment