Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Moving and Changing

Hi Everyone. It's been such a long time and I want to let you all know that I am so thankful you've stuck around. For the past half year, I have been focusing very hard on getting my new business, Blossom Design Studio, llc. up and running. Because I am focusing my efforts there, I am no longer going to be posting to this blog.

But don't worry! I've got a new blog and it's even better. This time, I will be focusing on landscape design, gardening, plants, graphic design, and other fun design inspiration. I'll be posting more regularly and will be having guest bloggers, interviews, giveaways, and more.


Please come join me over at The Blossom Blog. My latest post is about DIY Planters that are anything but Ordinary. Hope you come say hi!

No comments:

Post a Comment