Tuesday, September 23, 2008

You're it!

Jaime at Paint Til You Faint tagged me with the "I Love Your Blog" award. Thanks, Jaime...it was fun to read your answers and somewhat enlightening to answer these about myself.

1. Where is your cell phone? On the table.
2. Where is your significant other? Phoenix.
3. Your hair color? Auburn, I think.
4. Your mother? Strong and genuine.
5. Your father? Outgoing and kind.
6. Your favorite thing? Plants
7. Your dream last night? I'm not sure I had a dream, but my allergies were so bad that it felt like my nose would fall off.
8. Your dream/goal? To be present and happy in whatever I do.
9. The room you’re in? THE room...it's my bedroom and living room...small apartment.
10. Your hobby? Painting and hiking.
11. Your fear? Flying
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Having fun designing as a landscape architect.
13. Where were you last night? In my apartment, working on my thesis.
14. What you’re not? Normal, whatever that is.
15. One of your wish-list items? I'd have to agree with Jaime on this...a studio for creative works.
16. Where you grew up? Chicago suburbs.
17. The last thing you did? Itched my eyeball...I hate allergies!
18. What are you wearing? Bed time clothes...comfy pants and a t-shirt.
19. Your TV? Non-existent.
20. Your pet? :(
21. Your computer? Mac.
22. Your mood? Relaxed and looking forward to sleep.
23. Missing someone? My family.
24. Your car? A currently non-functioning Saturn.
25. Something you’re not wearing? A sweater...it's hot!
26. Favorite store? I hate shopping, but I guess My Sister's Closet in Phoenix.
27. Your summer? Still here...
28. Love someone? Yes, many people.
29. Your favorite color? Turquoise
30. When is the last time you laughed? Today.
31. Last time you cried? Yesterday.

According to the rules, I have to tag 5 others. I don't really know 5 other blog writers so here are 4. If you don't want to do it, you're not hurting my feelings and I don't think you'll be condemned to some horrible curse...it could be fun though. I tag:

Mé at her baby blog (I won't list it b/c it might be private)
Helena at Adventures of Bird Girl
Granny J at Walking Prescott
Rosie at Desert Rosie



No comments:

Post a Comment