Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A few things I am thankful for...

  • The sweet smell of orange blossoms that fills the air in Tucson this time of year. This must be what heaven smells like.
  • Laundry machines - I can't imagine how rough it must have been to do all your laundry by hand.
  • Creative people.
  • Kind people.
  • Love.
  • Mountains that turn pink at sunset.
  • Basil and rosemary.
  • Strawberries and musk melon.
  • The amusing Gambel quail in my backyard.
  • Sunshine and bright red flowers.

4 comments:

  1. I am thankful for DJ Kimmus. She makes my heart happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodie. I'm thankful for you too! And you fall under the creative/kind people too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I need to make a list like this some time soon! Certainly might get me out of this funk. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Molly- it does help for sure! Guess what...I just got summonsed for jury duty...

    ReplyDelete